Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Shazaam

Okay, for all of you that have emailed me and haven't heard back - I apologize. My husband and I were hit by what my sister-in-law so properly named "The Shazaam" yesterday and honestly I am not quite sure what happened in the last 24 hours. If you are wondering what the Shazaam is, it is the rotten stomach bug that comes out of no where, rips your stomach in shreds, leaves you motionless on the bathroom floor and the next day the only reminder you have is the sore stomach muscles from throwing up your toenails and the hangover that remains from the Phenergan.

So, as I lay on the bathroom floor yesterday (thankful that I had cleaned it just hours earlier) I listened to Sambo (my blackberry) BLOWING up with BG emails. So, I will be sitting down to emails at some point today when the fogginess has cleared up.

Thanks again for all of your support!

No comments: