Monday, January 4, 2010

Ahhhh....the Look of New Fabrics


Okay, I decided to go ahead and show them off. I am not (repeat, am NOT) taking orders yet, but thought I would show off the fabrics so you can get an idea of them and which ones you just cannot live without. I love them, and want to stare at them....do you?

I have a white block around the ones that "match" and would look good paired together on the same outfit. However, you don't have to use them together, and if on their own....they will be just as funky!

Stay posted, I am super close to debuting the new line, just waiting for some warmer weather so I can do some photo shoots to get pictures of the ADORABLE new patterns.

PS - Please click on the fabric tab above for more info regarding the new line.

2 comments:

Kosek Landing said...

Love them! I can hear the rejuvenation in your voice!

Nora said...

Ooooooohhhhh, Great choices!!! This time I am NOT going to miss getting my order in for spring! :-)