Thursday, January 7, 2010

Featured..........

Okay, I have something new that I am trying out with good-ole BG. Oops....first things first, I just realized I meant to blog about this earlier but forgot. Okay, you will now see at the top of my home page in red writing the words "Orders : Closed." This means I am not currently taking orders. When I am taking orders, it will read "Orders : Open" (genius, I know) in green. I will be doing orders a bit different this year, so it is very important to have it out in the open as to whether or not it is okay to put an order in. More details later, still trying to figure it all out.

Okay, back to something new. I have SO many wonderful customers that high-light me on their blogs and I think that is just awesome. I love the shout-outs, but most of all...love adding people to my blog-stalk list. Hehe. I mean, how much fun is it to read about others and laugh at their kiddos and such. Anyways, I couldn't come up with a way to put it on my BG blog (since I just fancied it all up to make it look more like a website) so instead, I created a brownie-goose blog roll on my personal blog. You can find my personal blog at http://amysnorris.blogspot.com. It can be fun sometimes since I have the most dramatic toddler ever. I also tend to procrastinate other things by blogging and get away with words, so if you love stream of consciousness, this will be right up your ally. But please don't look for correct spelling, grammar, etc. That just isn't me. :) I will also post a new update when someone has featured me. So, if you write about me on your blog, PLEASE email the link to me so that I can give you some recognition! So, for starters, here are two that I know of:

http://toddnsarahnmadysonnaubrie.blogspot.com/2009/12/wednesdays-words-letter-b.html


http://mandyandmikepoirier.blogspot.com/2009/12/merry-christmas-yall.html


Love, love, love it. This is honestly the best feeling. Knowing how much people love what you do for them. This is why I continue. Thanks to all of you who are so awesome!

No comments: