Friday, October 8, 2010

introducing...BG originals

this is something that is in the works, but i am super-duper excited about. if there is one thing that i love, it is to create with fabric. i love to come up with designs and see them work out on fabric. some of my designs are way more time-consuming and costly to "mass-produce" and put onto my seasonal lines. so, in the past i have always kept these for louisa only.

however, starting soon i will be offering these items as the come out of my sewing room auction-style. don't know all the details just yet - but this will be way exciting.

i got to try my hand at this just recently when i made this creation for a silent auction. this is the most fun for me. and, i can only hope that y'all enjoy it just as much as i do!

when will BG originals begin? i have no clue. my creative mind is a mind of its own and works on its very own schedule. i will put up information on the home page and also on facebook when i have something in the works so that everyone has fair chance at it.

thanks again to everyone for all of your amazing support for brownie-goose!

1 comment:

Sara said...

YEA! Go Girl!! I know I keep saying that, but, really, go!